Recent research has shown that most recording studios sacrifice the potential of analog routing very much by wiring in a fixed mode and therefore forced with little creativity to a standard procedure.
Finally an innovative solution without necessarily conducting your sound in a digital processes.
Custom your inputs/outputs format, connect your devices and make them free to talk with each other without front cables cobwebs.
You can use it manually or remote by App PC/Mac restore your setup and make it perform analogically without DSP.
- 19″ 2U Rack-case
- 110/220V linear external-power-supply
- 16 inputs via DB-25, or XLR or Jack , or connector, or solder point on backside
- 16 outputs via DB-25, or XLR or Jack , or connector, or solder point on backside
- Totally transparent 16×16 switching using Relays
- Totally passive audio-path
- Possibility of phantom-power pass-through
- No interference with gain-staging or impedance-matching
- Possibility to have this device in a “stripped-down” version 8×8
- Possibility to expamd the number of input or output by a special extender module
- External control via interface MIDI/USB
- Integration of control in DAWs (VST, AU, AAX)